I have a broad general practice that includes:
• Family Law (including Separation Agreements, Cohabitation Agreements, or Prenuptial Agreements)
• Real Estate (Residential and Commercial)
• Immigration Law
• Wills/Estates and Powers of Attorney
• Corporate/Commercial Law (Purchase/Sale of a Business)
I obtained my Bachelor of Laws degree from the University of Manitoba in 2001. I articled with Civil Legal Services (Manitoba Justice). I have been practicing law full-time in Winnipeg since February 2003.
Professional and Volunteer Activities
1. Learning Group Facilitator for the 2012-2013 CPLED Program
2. Legal Aid Manitoba Tariff Review Committee Member
3. Volunteer for C.L.E.A. Community Legal Education Association (Law in the Library program)
4. Approved by Law Society of Manitoba to Supervise the Practice of Another Lawyer
5. Volunteer for C.L.E.A. Community Legal Education Association (Lawyer Referral Program)
6. University of Manitoba Law School Mooting Activity
7. Criminal Law Curriculum Review Committee Member (2001)
Purchasing or selling a home?